FULL TRAINING PER MONTH: $850: Each program is tailored to the individual needs of horse and rider,
combining flat and jumping lessons and trainer rides. Horses are
ridden 6 days per week unless a lighter program is in place.
* Horses receive daily turnouts (with boots)
* Lunging when indicated ( with boots)
* Daily grooming, blanketing, feeding of supplements and medication.
* Coordination and supervision of vet, farrier and bodywork appointments.
TRAINING OPTIONS PER MONTH: 3 lessons per week...$700
2 lessons per week...$500
1 lesson ...................$275
FULL GROOMING: Including tacking and untacking: $350
COMMISSIONS: 10% on all sales, purchases and leases
DAY FEES: Travel to look at horses for purchase: Full Day: $250, plus expenses
Half Day: $125, (4 hours or less) plus expenses
SHOW FEES: Deposit: $400 due 2 weeks prior to the date of the show
Day Care: $70 each day the horse is at the show grounds, including arrival day
This fee covers: * Daily schooling of horse and rider
* Setting up and dismantling the drapes and tack rooms
* Supplies such as Show Sheen, hoof oil, liniment, medicines, etc.
* Laundry: saddle pads, wraps, show sheets, etc.
Shared Expenses: customers share the cost of the tack rooms, trainer's hotel room,
and trainer's travel to and from the horseshow.
Groom: (mandatory) $60, paid daily...tips appreciated
Copyright © Inverness Ridge Stables. All rights reserved.